homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, June 20, 2011

Dear Matryoshka

The whole world is probably smitten with this Russian lady, I mean, who wouldn't? I get a great feed back on this set of printable, thank you, and I think the matryoshkas haven't lost its charm. So, I got a lot of question regarding the "nesting" invitation. Here's how it actually look like when folded, ready to be sent.

You may want to cut all through the connecting matryoshkas. I let few inches between them for safety (so that you won't easily disconnect the 4 ladies) but if you like yours to be clean and you are very confident in your cutting skill, please welcome to snip clean between the matryoshkas.

Imagine the biggest matryoshka and the "patterned" silhouette beside her is a regular greetings card. Fold them the usual way you'd want to fold a card, it's a "mountain" fold. Do another mountain fold with the 2 smaller ladies and tuck both inside your "card".

Write any desirable messages inside, put it in an envelope, voila. Happy inviting/greeting. :)

11 comments:

  1. I cannot get over the cuteness!!!! you are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... yes... now I've got it!!!
    I didn't know what to do with the smaller ... but know, I understand...
    Thank you!!!
    PS: my daughter loves matryoshkas... and in december, I'll use this files... to her party
    brazilian hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Her little face is just so sweet. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love matryoshka and these are adorable! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matryoshka is so cute...lol thak's a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.