homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why should Pumpkins have all the fun?

All vegetables in your kitchen would feel a little sad and wee jealous when Halloween week's coming. Everyone seems to like Pumpkin more this season, picking a special one at Mr. Bones, hugging him home, carving him till late at night, children laughing at sight.. Sigh. What's an eggplant to you?

Meet artist/photographer Carl Kleiner. Still life has never been the same since. And now everyone in the lower shelf inside your fridge has equal attention they deserve.


Found at little.lovely.

..and don't forget to enter my Circus Giveaway, 11 days more for the chance!

12 comments:

  1. How creative and fun!! That's some serious veggie talent right there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee! this is so cute :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I LOVE these! The're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing and makes a great post. So fun and creative. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a creative work! Love it!

    :)

    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute looking vegetables!

    Hey, just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you wiht a blog award.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. I saw a video not too long ago with someone carving different fruits and veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so creative and cute..wanna exchange link??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been going through your blog: such an inspiration. I'm lucky tonight! See you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting, I would like to know more about that topic. I am a graphic designer, so I like this kind of initiatives, specially if we are talking about photoshop works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.